We opened Rainbow Haven in November 2018. During the Covid-19 our numbers and assistance have increased to over 3 200 people that we assist with food and basic needs. Please see our wish-lists below and please use it as a guideline when you want to donate anything towards any of our projects.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬
𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 – Rainbow Haven Krugersdorp
- 400 Loaves of Bread a month.
- As a special treat 2 200 snack bars, fruit bars, small packets of chips or biscuits.
- 45kg Margarine.
- 100 liters Cordial Juices.
- 45kg Sandwich Spreads eg Jam, Marmite, Cheese.
- Any New or Used Lunchboxes and Juice Bottles.
𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 – Rainbow Haven Krugersdorp – Camps Krugersdorp and Tarlton
- 120kg Pasta.
- 100kg Rice.
- 100kg Soya Mince.
- 150kg Maize Meal.
- 100kg fresh or Frozen Vegetables.
- 100kg Potatoes.
- 200kg fresh meat eg Chicken, Beef, Game.
- 25kg Soup Powder.
- 50kg dried Beans and Soup Mixes.
- 30 liters Cooking Oil.
- 30kg Cake Flour.
- 1kg Yeast.
- 250 tins of Fish or any fresh fish.
- 20 liters of Tomato Sauce and Mustard.
- Any amount of fresh bread rolls, bread, etc.
- Any extra spices, salt, pepper, sauces.
- We also need cleaning products eg Dishwashing Liquid, Handy Andy, Auto Washing powder, dish cloths, mops, brooms.
- 250 new or used plastic plates, plastic glasses and spoons.
𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 – Rainbow Haven Krugersdorp Breakfast Projects
- 20 boxes of Mixed Cereal
- 20 boxes of Oats
- 20 packets of Maize Meal
- 120 liters of Milk
- 30kg Sugar
- 110 new or used plastic bowls and plastic glasses
Street 𝙆𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣 – Alberton
- 20kg Chicken
- 10kg Beef Mince
- 20kg Rice
- 10kg Macaroni
- 5kg Soup Powders
𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 705 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨
- 705 boxes of Maize Meal
- 705 boxes of Oats
- 705 packets of Soya Mince
- 705 packets of Rice
- 705 packets of Pasta
- 1410 packets of Soup Powder
- 705 packets of Dried Soup Mix
- 1410 tins of Tomato and Onion Mix
- 1410 packets of 2 Minute Noodles
- 1410 tins of Vegetables
- 1410 tins of Corned Meat
- 1410 tins of Fish incl Tuna
- 1410 bars of Soap
- 1410 rolls of toilet paper
- 705 Toothpaste
- 705 reusable bags
Rainbow Haven is based at 71 Tanner Street Krugersdorp West.
WAS Foundation has also made sure we have approved Drop Off Points and Volunteers to assist with any requests or queries, please contact the volunteer in your area to arrange donations to be dropped off with them directly, unfortunately we cannot collect donations and ask the donors to drop off the donations at Rainbow Haven 71 Tanner Street Krugersdorp West or any approved drop off point. For a list of drop off points please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look at our Facebook Page.
Please see our banking details below for any financial contributions, WAS Foundation is a registered Section 18A PBO. All donations are therefore tax deductible.